12x12 shed started

/ 12x12 shed started #1  

wickedinhere

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800/LA463
This is my latest project a 12x12 shed to store my rc planes so i can get them out of the house. The shed is on 4x6 skids, floor is 2x6 joists with 1/2 inch plywood for the floor. I got the floor done before the big rain we had here and today i built 2 walls and got them in place. Its goin to be finished inside complete with a/c and carpet just incase i get in the dog house i will be comfortable. Please excuse the water i need to haul some dirt in that hole here is a pic.
shed.jpg

/ 12x12 shed started #2  
Should be nice. I also need a shed for my planes, just seems they keep accumulatin...kinda like tractor stuff.. John

/ 12x12 shed started
Thanks, i finally had to stop buying stuff cause i have no where to put everything.:D

/ 12x12 shed started #4  
Planes are fascinating. If possible hang them from the ceilings in the house and walk around them.:D

Should you not be referring to the shed as a " Hanger " :D

/ 12x12 shed started #5  
Fellow down the road from us did as your doing and he even install heat...the only problem I heard according to his wife "He's spending to much time in there"

/ 12x12 shed started
Here are some updated pics of my shed project. The studs are pink because the are cut for wall studs when you ad a 2x4 on the top and bottom it gives you an 8 foot wall. It came out pretty well complete with a/c and a phone line and carpet. When i get in the dog house at least i will be comfortable. Total price was around 1500-1600 bucks still cheaper than one of those prebuilt portable buildings and its completely insulated. I still have a little painting to do i think thats the worst part.
shed-1.jpg

shed1.jpg

/ 12x12 shed started #8  
Add some pontoons and you'll be ready for the next big rain:D . Nice job. How about a pic of some of the planes.

/ 12x12 shed started #10  
Very nice work. Should be nice and comfy this summer. Where does the DirectTV dish go?