40x60 Metal Building Cost?

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #61  
We are trying to find a quality and honest contractor and manufacturer of a 40'W x 60'L x 16'H metal storage building for our tractor and other machinery. So far...prices are all over the board! Also, when checking out references....many of the contractors will not respond back. Anyone who has had a positive experience with the purchase and erection of a metal storage building would be most welcomed with information on where to make a contact and a decent total price.

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #62  
By reading the post and all the comments it clear my plane also regarding how much it will cost in 40x60 Metal Building.
Thank you very much .

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #63  
here's mine -- 30X50 x12 on 4" slab with #3 rebar on 12" ( #5 bar in the footers and berms) - 20x50 leanto attached w/no slab -- 2 10x10 rollup doors, 1 personnel door, 2 windows, insulated .... I didn't turn a hand -- $32,950 ...... I really wanted a 40x60 -- but it busted the budget. the leanto has sides added now - they weren't done in this pic................
edit .... added other side view ....
Hi Mike, I ran across these pics and like the leanto. Do you have any close up shots of the frame, and material dimensions?

I purchased a use 40x60 and would like to have a 20x60 leanto, thanks

Dave

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #64  
Hey You got a very well metal building with so reasonable cost, Thanks for sharing i got an idea from you this reply i am going to do the same while i am thinking of building the same thing.

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #65  
Well you got a very nice and affordable quote and the best design. I know it's off topic question but can you tell me the condition of your 40x60 Metal Building and it's current condition now.

/ 40x60 Metal Building Cost? #66  
I priced out having someone else erect it and it ran anywhere from 3.50 to 5.00 per square foot - my last quote was ~8,900 for my 2,000 sq ft building.