Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    JD 3020, JD 4230, JD 7410, JD 2440, MF 750, NH LS170

Default Re: Pole Barn Colors

Here's my redish/brown roof with tan/cream siding. I like the darker roof color because it helps with heat in the winter and melts the snow off it faster.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Case DX55, Ford 850

We went with a monochromatic color scheme. Hickory moss siding with a slightly darker brown roof. Blends in well during all seasons.

Tractor
    JD 4110

I tend to think of heat first. White is best for that, of course, but green and blue aren't bad, red is very hot. Black would obviously be the hottest.

Me, I like a green roof with cream siding for a pole barn. Seems the most pleasant to look at to me for a metal building.

Wood barns are different, of course and red or white siding is a must.

Cliff

Tractor
    3930 Ford/Newholland Mitsubishi MT2001D CASE 580 CK

I let the wife pick the colors, she has the talent, and I am just thankful she was in agreement that it was the right time to build.

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear brighter before they speak......

Tractor
    Several, all used and abused.

My wife picked out my colors too!!! She did make me return the roll up door that I bought without consulting her first. I thought brown would look real nice with the tan walls and green roof. Nope, she said I was a typican man without any clue about color. I can't aurgue with her on that, so I did as I was told and will never disgree with her on color again.

Eddie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Quote Originally Posted by EddieWalker
    My wife picked out my colors too!!! She did make me return the roll up door that I bought without consulting her first. I thought brown would look real nice with the tan walls and green roof. Nope, she said I was a typican man without any clue about color. I can't aurgue with her on that, so I did as I was told and will never disgree with her on color again.

Eddie
    Yes sir you did the right thing and the colors look good............known that rool up door looks good too. Actually we see a bunch of the shade of green up here.

Ours has an blue roof and off white walls, Painted the horse corral to match the roof. Looks GREAT!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12