Memorial for my lather

/ Memorial for my lather #1  

darkviper

Silver Member
This is a project that i had started to honor my late father. Memorial Construction - a photoset on Flickr

I used a Kioti CK20Hst in the construction. The water moves over this structure at a rate of 8500 gallons per hour. It has a complete sediment and bio filtration system all the constuction was done by myself as well as the design.

/ Memorial for my lather #2  
Your Dad would be very PROUD... That is awesome...

/ Memorial for my lather #5  
WOW- very nice work.

/ Memorial for my lather #6  
Amazing, simply amazing.... Talk about a true labor of love!

We MUST see more pics, when the pool is finished. This is an awesome memorial, suitable for a park or something!

/ Memorial for my lather #7  
I would say your father ( and mother ) did good! One fantastic project. I won't comment on your spelling- sorry I had to drop that in! I know, you can't edit the title....I am spelling challenged, but would be very proud to claim you as a son!!!

Last edited:
   / Memorial for my lather
Thanks for all the complements. This has been a year and a half in the making. I will have more on there when i get it finished up in the next couple of weeks with all the landscaping. As far the spelling i have never been good at it anfd my typeing is worse. I cant seem how to figure out how to edit this stuff. But oh well.

/ Memorial for my lather #10  
Wow that looks amazing. My father passed away enexpectedly in August due to a massive heart attack at age 43. I am going to do something for him as well. I inherited his 2001 Fatboy. He was planning on doing a custom paint job on it...now I am going to finish that off for him this winter when I have more time on my hands. I have a pic of him that I am going to have airbrushed on the rear fender after it gets painted his favorite color (blue).

That is a great project there. I am sure you father would be proud. I know there isn't a day that goes by I don't think about my father. It hurts the most when I'm doing a small project and go to give him a call. He was always there for that bit of quick advice to get me going in the right direction.

God Bless Brother,
Mike