Favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #111  
My vote goes for "In the line of fire". Clint plays the secret service agent who was assigned to protect JFK in Dallas. Now as an aging agent he is targeted by a former CIA operative (played by John Malkovich) who is **** bent on killing the current president.

I also thought Gran Torino was excellent as well. A sad ending but his interaction with his "Mong" neighbors was actually quite funny.

I don't buy a lot of DVDs but these are two in my collection.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #112  
Joe Kidd. Also get Robert Duvall as a bonus.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #113  
Where Eagles Dare, a war movie, is one of my favorites.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #114  
+1 on "Unforgiven" -- and if you don't agree I am going to "shoot your dog and burn your house down":D:D

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #115  
Gran Torino - I can relate to this one.

Nothing against all the others... Lots of greats from Clint

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #116  
all great movies but Gran Torino was a great flick

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #117  
I didnt read all the post, so this one is probably mention, but "Unforgiven" was a good one and "Kelly's Heroes".

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #118  
Kelly's Heroes and Where Eagles Dare are my favourites. Good, Bad and the Ugly would be right there too. I like almost all of Client's movies and really like his westerns. Not a fan of his 'Every Which Way But Loose' films though.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #119  
Not a fan of his 'Every Which Way But Loose' films though.

Yeah, I didn't care for that series either, not sure why, I guess i kinda got used to the Western flavored movies with Mr. Eastwood.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #120  
Any Dirty Harry movie. I own a Model 27 S&W .44 Magnum long barrel, even though wimpy Clint used a 357 with light load blanks instead of a 44 in the movies.

You can't one hand a .44 with a hot load..... Unless you want to sucker punch yourself in the face that is.:laughing:

Make my day.....sucker.