Favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I was trying to figure out which Clint Eastwood movie I have enjoyed the most. I really like the Dirty Harry movies but its the westerns he did I like best. My vote goes to Hang Em High although Two Mules For Sister Sara and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly are right up there.

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #2  
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is my favorite. Great story. Great characters. And Eastwood was at his best.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #3  
Well, it AIN'T "Bridges of Madison County".......,

Always liked Pale Rider & High Plains Drifter.

But, Kellys Hero's is on my list of all time favorite movies, regardless of who we're talking about.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #4  
Well, as much as I enjoy all of his older Western work -- all the way back to Rowdy Yates, I thought Unforgiven was better than anything he did in his 20's or 30's.

Play Misty for Me still makes the hairs on my neck stand on end.

Thunderbolt & Lightfoot was very entertaining.

Kelly's Heroes will always be my favorite, though.

I've always told the wife, if there was a celebrity I could arrange to have dinner with, it would be Clint Eastwood. He has done it all from slapstick to high drama -- and acted, directed and produced. He is the man.

Last edited:
   / Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #5  
jeffinsgf said:
Well, as much as I enjoy all of his older Western work -- all the way back to Rowdy Yates, I thought Unforgiven was better than anything he did in his 20's or 30's.

Play Misty for Me still makes the hairs on my neck stand on end.

Thunderbolt & Lightfoot was very entertaining.

Kelly's Heroes will always be my favorite, though.

I've always told the wife, if there was a celebrity I could arrange to have dinner with, it would be Clint Eastwood. He has done it all from slapstick to high drama -- and acted, directed and produced. He is the man.

You left out one of Clints least recognized achievements. He wrote the musical scores for a great many of his movies.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #7  
The Outlaw Josey Wales.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #9  
Farmwithjunk said:
You left out one of Clints least recognized achievements. He wrote the musical scores for a great many of his movies.

You're right. I noticed that on the first Iwo Jima movie.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #10  
_RaT_ said:
I was trying to figure out which Clint Eastwood movie I have enjoyed the most. I really like the Dirty Harry movies but its the westerns he did I like best. My vote goes to Hang Em High although Two Mules For Sister Sara and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly are right up there.

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T

Some good ones yet to be mentioned are Heartbreak Ridge and In the Line of Fire. Unforgiven gets my vote though.