large overhead garage doors

/ large overhead garage doors #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
Our shop is in N. central florida ( ocala area ).. We are having a hard time locating a place to work on our large overhead 'garage' roll up bay doors.

Anyone in florida have any sugustions on who you use? We used an outfit from tampa about 6ys ago.. but they are out of business now.. and it was hard to track them down even back then.

thanks

Soundguy

/ large overhead garage doors #2  
Have you checked with the local small airports or air parks. The next town over from me(Cameron Park, Ca) has a subdivision with a small airport; most garages are actually hangars. Roads are 2x wide, so you can taxi your plane from the runway to your driveway. There are repiar hangars right off the taxiway too.

Might be worth checking.

Soundguy said:
Our shop is in N. central florida ( ocala area ).. We are having a hard time locating a place to work on our large overhead 'garage' roll up bay doors.

Anyone in florida have any sugustions on who you use? We used an outfit from tampa about 6ys ago.. but they are out of business now.. and it was hard to track them down even back then.

thanks

Soundguy

/ large overhead garage doors #3  
That airport advice sounds very good. When I worked at the airport, we had many troubles with the large roll up doors in the old hangars and had to call the door company frequently due to walls shifting, heat/cold warpage, etc...

/ large overhead garage doors #4  
Hi Soundguy,

I have some of those type doors on my workshop. Go into the business white pages of the phone book and give "Overhead Door Company" a call.

/ large overhead garage doors
Thanks for the ideas guys!

Soundguy