Tax Software

/ Tax Software #21  
Both TurboTax and TaxCut import last years returns which keeps track of all of the gory details.

Terry

/ Tax Software #22  
I just finished using turbo tax premium tonite. A few questions. Do I have to buy the state
tax cd & then send in a rebate form to get it free like it states on the box? How do I do
another person? Do I just start over & replace the info that I had in for my wife & myself & put the
new persons (mother) info in? Will I still have my info saved somewhere?

/ Tax Software #23  
<font color=blue>Do I have to buy the state tax cd & then send in a rebate form to get it free like it states on the box?</font color=blue>
Yep.

<font color=blue>How do I do another person?</font color=blue>
When you finished yours it should have saved it as '2000 Doe J Tax Return.tax'. Start Turbo Tax, click on File, click on New Tax Return and you're all set to do another tax return.

/ Tax Software #24  
Also if you want to e-file your federal and state you have to file them both at the same time. If you e-filed your federal already you better go buy a stamp.

/ Tax Software #25  
Watch the sales papers starting in Feb. I have always been able to purchase TaxCut with a rebate from either Staples or Office Max and pay $0.00 after rebate. The only problem I have is that our Gov't for some reason see fit to charge you $14.00 to E-file I bought the stamp and sent it in.

Crown

/ Tax Software
Crown,
We usually end up paying, so we wait until april to send it by mail/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I am going to see what kind of price I can get it for this weekend, And since we already have our taxes done Im going to plug the #'s in and see what I get.