She Won!

/ She Won! #1  

PitbullMidwest

Platinum Member
Tractor
1998 Kubota L2900GST
About 5 years ago my wife won a free flight lesson from a local radio station. Since that time she has dreamed of getting her pilots license. Last fall she submitted an essay to the Women In Aviation Scholarship contest and guess what? She just got off the phone with the Cessna representitve who informed her that she was awarded their $5000 scholarship!

She doesn't need a plane today, she's walking on air. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ She Won! #2  
Good for her!! /w3tcompact/icons/king.gif Pass along a hearty congratulations!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Start saving your money..... you have a tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

She'll want an airplane!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Terry

/ She Won! #4  
The question is, do you trust her driving or flying for that fact?/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ She Won! #5  
Cessna is a great company, a real people company and the worlds oldest and largest and most successful continuously solvent General Aviation company. The Cessna Pilot Centers are top notch.
Congrats to her, the Private Pilot Lic. is a huge achievement for anyone. Good luck.
J

/ She Won! #6  
Congratulations to your wife. She'll have a wonderful time.
You'll need a fair sized tractor to scrape out that runway.

/ She Won! #7  
Hurray....! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

That's fantastic... is the garage big enough for both a tractor and airplane... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ She Won! #8  
Congrats to the wife! That's really cool! Do you think if you let her play with your tractor she'll let you play with her plane /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif? Boy, think of all the great stuff you'll be able to do with your tractor to support her in her flying - build a runway, build a new shed/hangar, tow a plane for her. If you work right, she'll be owing YOU big time/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

Geez - you'd think that all TBN guys think about is finding ways to do more stuff with their tractors/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif!

/ She Won! #9  
Golfgar4,

There are thousands of ways to use your tractor... just takes a little imagination and a task needing attention. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Any task!! In fact, my wife and two girls are starting to make light of the fact that I want to find more work to do around the house. Especially, if it is consists the use of my 4100. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry

/ She Won! #10  
I hear you Terry. I don't even have my tractor yet, and I (we) keep coming up with more and more ideas on how I'm going to use it. No complaints mind you! I'm looking forward to it /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif. But considering I'm planning all of this for when I retire, I have to ask the question - WHEN will I really retire /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif?