Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    1998 Kubota L2900GST

Default She Won!

About 5 years ago my wife won a free flight lesson from a local radio station. Since that time she has dreamed of getting her pilots license. Last fall she submitted an essay to the Women In Aviation Scholarship contest and guess what? She just got off the phone with the Cessna representitve who informed her that she was awarded their $5000 scholarship!

She doesn't need a plane today, she's walking on air. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 4100 HST

Default Re: She Won!

Good for her!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/king.gif[/img] Pass along a hearty congratulations!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Start saving your money..... you have a tractor. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

She'll want an airplane!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Terry

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Hey, that's all right! Congratulations!

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

The question is, do you trust her driving or flying for that fact?[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, Kubota B2410

Cessna is a great company, a real people company and the worlds oldest and largest and most successful continuously solvent General Aviation company. The Cessna Pilot Centers are top notch.
    Congrats to her, the Private Pilot Lic. is a huge achievement for anyone. Good luck.
    J

Tractor
    Power Trac PT1845, John Deere 2240, John Deere 950, John Deere 755, Jacobsen Turf Cat II

Congratulations to your wife. She'll have a wonderful time.
    You'll need a fair sized tractor to scrape out that runway.

Hurray....! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That's fantastic... is the garage big enough for both a tractor and airplane... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Congrats to the wife! That's really cool! Do you think if you let her play with your tractor she'll let you play with her plane [img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img]? Boy, think of all the great stuff you'll be able to do with your tractor to support her in her flying - build a runway, build a new shed/hangar, tow a plane for her. If you work right, she'll be owing YOU big time[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

Geez - you'd think that all TBN guys think about is finding ways to do more stuff with their tractors[img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]!

Tractor
    John Deere 4100 HST

Golfgar4,

There are thousands of ways to use your tractor... just takes a little imagination and a task needing attention. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] Any task!! In fact, my wife and two girls are starting to make light of the fact that I want to find more work to do around the house. Especially, if it is consists the use of my 4100. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Terry

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

I hear you Terry. I don't even have my tractor yet, and I (we) keep coming up with more and more ideas on how I'm going to use it. No complaints mind you! I'm looking forward to it [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]. But considering I'm planning all of this for when I retire, I have to ask the question - WHEN will I really retire [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast