Who owns firearms..

/ Who owns firearms.. #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
That's not meant to be a question for TBNers, but an invitation to view this very interesting presentation about firearms ownership in the US.

Here's the link.

The presentation does have sound as those Americans explain why they exercise their rights.

/ Who owns firearms.. #2  
Thanks for the link.

/ Who owns firearms.. #4  
Appreciate it Roy! That's an interesting site and not too surprising to me! I have a lot of firearm enthusiast buddies who are also in "corporate America".
Podunk

/ Who owns firearms.. #5  
Morn Roy.
Thanks for sharing.

/ Who owns firearms.. #6  
Armbears.jpg

OR

549972.jpg

/ Who owns firearms.. #7  
Floyd R. Turbo, American
83237d1186777638-who-owns-firearms-floydrturbo2.jpg

Attachments

• FloydRTurbo2.jpg
    FloydRTurbo2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 594
   / Who owns firearms.. #9  
Thanks for those links!!

Oh, and I know Feds own tractors too, so I must now confess that I USED TO own firearms but don't have ANY left now. I got short of money and sold them all for cash at a Dallas Gun Show about 6, no 9, or was it 12 months ago? Anyway, I sold them all to a guy who was either a light skinned Africian American, or Hispanic, or a well tanned white guy. I do remember though that he drove an older model Chevy, or Ford, or maybe it was a Dodge Pickup truck and it was either dirty that day, or it was off white or light tan in color. Wait, maybe it was gray colored!! Anyway, I sure do miss all my weapons!

/ Who owns firearms.. #10  
Thanks Roy for the post. Fortunately I live in a part of the country that still encourages hunting and fishing. I still fish, and I still have my guns. It is comforting to have them available if needed. That Mountain Lion that walks through my property leaves me alone, and I leave her alone. But one never knows when she may change her mind. Regards, Wayne