Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Default ROCKWELL / DELTA 12" DISC SANDER

Can't find a web site to order some parts. I have tried several web searches. Anybody know of a place or web site?? Just need a few small parts to make like new !! Please help...

Tag on table does read ROCKWELL / DELTA . Tag on back of machine at base of motor says Rockwell International , Power Tool Division , Pitt. PA.
    Model # 31-122 , Serial # JG 2830

Other tag on base of motor on the side says , Rockwell Manufacturing Co. Catalog # 31-126

Any help or pointers really appreciated.........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kubota B2910, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.

Default Re: ROCKWELL / DELTA 12" DISC SANDER

I suppose I'll answer my own question - after further research found the following.

Appears that Delta / Porter Cable absorbed/bought/merged with Rockwell International Power Tool at some point in history... Also appears that DEWALT owns them all... as well as some others
    Hard to keep up with all these companies as they buy/gobble up one another. Interesting note : If you go to Delta/PorterCable web site (link below) and select product manuals it will send you to DeWaltSeviceNet web site..

Link to Delta PorterCable Delta | Porter Cable

Link to Dewalt Login, DEWALT ServiceNET
    If you want to use this Dewalt site you will have to join as a newuser..

Maybe this will help somebody???

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH TC 40 A, AC 5020

Did you fing your parts? I have that sander too. I don;t need parts but you never know... mp
    Where Bob Wills is still the king.
    102 acres, and nothing but work! Wouldn't change it for anything.

Hi,

I would highly recommend the following company: eReplacementParts.com. I looked up your machine and they had a breakdown and parts list you can download. They also have an excellent inventory of parts! I have gotten excellent service on any parts I have ever needed! They have parts, manuals, and breakdowns for just about any machine.

Hope this helps,

Benjamin J. "Joe" Browning

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MT180D

Rockwell Delta is now part of B&D family but it could be that over 10 years old parts support no longer exists.
    Good luck!