Chupacabra found?

/ Chupacabra found? #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
Has a mythical beast turned up in Texas? - Yahoo! News

I just saw this story on Yahoo. It is one strange looking creature. I, for one, have never really believed that chupacabra exists, but it will be interesting to see what they say about this creature.

Edit: I see this is my 2000th post. I'm a 1/10th of the way caught up to Bird now. :D

/ Chupacabra found? #2  
It looks like a small dog that had mange.

/ Chupacabra found? #4  
Last year the local news stations ran a story about that same animal, or one that looked just like the picture she's holding. I mean, it looks like the identical picture that they showed ont the news.

It was kind a big story, but I'm not sure why. For at least a week, it was in every broadcast and on every station. What was it?

The Dept. of Fish and Game had it's DNA tested and it turned out to be a coyote. The story kind of died once they made the announcement.

I didn't look up the city she's in, so it might be anywhere in Texas, but I'd bet money that it's either the same coyote from last year, or another with the same issues that looks just like it.

Eddie

/ Chupacabra found? #5  
Eddie,
the article I read indicated she was in Cuero, near San Antonio.

/ Chupacabra found? #6  
I saw its picture on the internet- that's one ugly looking dog-like creature :eek:! Jay

/ Chupacabra found?
I forgot all about this story. Doesn't surprise me that it is a coyote. I sure wasn't expecting it to actually be the chupacabra. The latest story, though, is a "bigfoot" sighting. I've seen the pics on the internet and the news. It sure doesn't look like the famous bipedal creature. It looked more like a bear or something, but people will see what they want to see.

/ Chupacabra found? #10  
Kind of hard to believe there is such a thing as bigfoot when almost every siting, picture and film of it ends up having the person who made it admit to faking it. Then add in the simple fact that not one single bone has ever been found makes it impossible for me to belive in such stories.

This story really did mimic the one that we had here, right down to the DNA testing to prove it was a coyote. Now I wonder how many times it will happen again. I gues when the local news is kinda slow, they run with the silly stories to fill air time.

Eddie