Online Rx Safety glasses?

/ Online Rx Safety glasses? #1  

Iplayfarmer

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1215, Case 801B
I'd like to get a pair of perscription safety glasses and a pair of perscription safety sunglasses. My eyedoctor is great for getting regular old indoor glasses, but doesn't seem to be much help when it comes to safety glasses or sunglasses.

Anyone have any recommendations for some good, reliable, online places to get glasses? Someplace with regular 2 for one discounts would be ideal for my situation.

/ Online Rx Safety glasses? #3  
I got a pair from here Prescription Safety Glasses, Prescription Laser Safety Glasses, and many more Safety Glasses!

Reasonable price ( I think $100 cheaper) vs. lenscrafters etc. I also priced my local eye doc. I got them with the transition lenses so I can use them in the sun on the tractor. - with a cap on, the sun doesn't bother me. I have prescription sunglasses that are darker (nice for sailing).

61841d1159444271-pool-demoltion-removal-lots-pix-wed2.jpg

/ Online Rx Safety glasses? #4  
Iplayfarmer said:
I'd like to get a pair of perscription safety glasses and a pair of perscription safety sunglasses. My eyedoctor is great for getting regular old indoor glasses, but doesn't seem to be much help when it comes to safety glasses or sunglasses.

Anyone have any recommendations for some good, reliable, online places to get glasses? Someplace with regular 2 for one discounts would be ideal for my situation.

If you have a Sam's Club locally check their prices. I buy my glasses as safety glasses and can get prescription tinted glasses also there. Not much frame selection though. Sam's Optical may have a web site.

Vernon

/ Online Rx Safety glasses? #5  
We got free saftey glasses through the place I worked. We took the prescription to the doctor assigned to handle the saftey glasses. Don't know what they cost but they had a good selection.

/ Online Rx Safety glasses? #6  
Paid about $50 to get mine from the local Wal-Mart optical, Got the glasses in 2 days.

/ Online Rx Safety glasses?
hazmat said:
I got a pair from here Prescription Safety Glasses, Prescription Laser Safety Glasses, and many more Safety Glasses!

Reasonable price ( I think $100 cheaper) vs. lenscrafters etc. I also priced my local eye doc. I got them with the transition lenses so I can use them in the sun on the tractor. - with a cap on, the sun doesn't bother me. I have prescription sunglasses that are darker (nice for sailing).

I like yours. I have a pair of non-perscription Harley Davidson tinted safety glasses that have a pretty significant wrap. I like the protection from the sides and the added peripheral vision. I just want them in perscription now.
I'll have to look that site up.