Here's one for Lion fans

/ Here's one for Lion fans #1  

Jeff396

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500
Here\'s one for Lion fans

It's the first day of school and the teacher thought she'd get to know the kids by asking them their name and what their father does for a living.

The first little girl says: "My name is Mary and my daddy is a
postman."

The next little boy says: "I'm Andy and my Dad is a mechanic".

Then one little boy says: "My name is Johnny and my father is a striptease dancer in a cabaret for men."

The teacher gasps and quickly changes the subject, but later in the school yard the teacher approaches Johnny privately and asks if it was really true that his Dad dances nude in a bar.

He blushed and said, "No, I'm sorry. My dad plays football for the Detroit Lions and I was just too embarrassed to say so in front of the class."

Go Lions!!! This is the best time of the year for Detroit....Still undefeated!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

/ Here's one for Lion fans #2  
Re: Here\'s one for Lion fans

Boy, that jokes getting around! I received it in an e-mail yesterday from a business associate /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif. The only difference was that the football team was the Vikings /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. IMHO just as appropriate, since I'm a Packer Fan! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

/ Here's one for Lion fans

I don't know, I think even the Vikings are in a different league than the Lions. Then I move and had the AZ Cardinals and now the Carolina Panthers. I think if you could combine all their records you MIGHT make the playoffs/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

/ Here's one for Lion fans #4  

Let's not forget the Cleveland Browns! They could've given the Lions a run for their money /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. But I'm not going to get too smug after seeing some of the deals the Packers have been making over the last weeks! I think it's going to be a lonnnnnggggg season /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif!

/ Here's one for Lion fans #5  

Jeff
Being a suburban Detroiter I represent your posting. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif Even when the Lions do bad they are the best we have. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif But soon we will have a new team in downtown Detroit. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif The Lions are moving from the Silver Dome in Pontiac. Ford Field is scheduled to open this fall. Then we will have a true Detroit team again. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I grew up in Novi and my wife in Hartland so I still have hope. I am in the camp that I think the last variable to be changed is the ownership....just doesn't seem to be their priority to win....only to be. By the way, will the new stadium be another dome or are they finally gonna play some real football on grass? Anyway, here's to many more 8 and 8 seasons to come but I keep hoping./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Lastly because curiosity has got the best of me. Have you ever worked for an insurance company in Howell. I worked with a Ron Hall that I didn't know too well and it's been so long that I wasn't sure I would recognize you on your home page. The Field Technician has me thinking no, but I'm not doing anything like I was way back then either.

Jeff

/ Here's one for Lion fans #7  

Jeff
Ford field will be an open-air stadium. Check out the<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.detroitlions.com/> Detroit Lions Home page</A>. What do you mean 8 & 8 Team? /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Try 1 & 12 last year. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

I have never work in the insurance business.

/ Here's one for Lion fans #8  

Actually, Ford Field will have a roof. They raised the enormous trussed roof recently. at the Detroit Lions Home Page listed above there is a RealMedia clip that shows them raising the trusses.

Wimps!

Jeff

/ Here's one for Lion fans #10  

Chris
Thanks for the correction. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif
I'm out on the road for a couple of days. My connection is very slow. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif So I didn't try to look at the clips.
Maybe when the Super Bowl is played there is 2006 I'll give the place a good look on TV. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif