Bird sells tractor . . . what next!?

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #1  

fishman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910; Kubota T1670
I have it on good authority that Bird is going to be tractorless very soon (today? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif)! Let's all join in reminding him that he can't get away that easy. TBN needs you Bird!

I chose my dealer, tractor model, and implements after considering Bird's recommendations (I followed his advice). I have not regretted my choice. His comments on air tools and compressors will come in handy when I go get some later this year.

And now for the first dumb question ever asked on Tractorbynet: Anybody else out there in TBN land benefitted from Bird's advice?

Bird, you can borrow my 2910 any time, and I mean that. Your grass may get a little tall if you can't sell your house for a while /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #2  
<font color=blue>Anybody else out there in TBN land benefitted from Bird's advice?</font color=blue>

It would be easier to try to figure out who hasn't benefited from Bird's wisdom!!

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #3  
I just scanned through various forums and I don't see where he has ever asked a question, just seems to be here to help. If he's is going to be without a tractor I hope it's just a temporary thing. I had to go without owning a Jeep for 2 years and my stomach never did feel right, I'm sure not having a tractor would have the same effect!

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #4  
I hope the tractor sale is for the purposes of upgrading.
Just don't let him sell his computer!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird's advice is always sound. In fact, I will usually read any thread when I see Bird's name because he always has something good to say, and he's a real gentleman in my opinion.

Randy

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #5  
I would say that Bird has made a very large contribution to this board, just checked his profile and it says that he has made 7348 posts!!!! WOW.

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #6  
I know he was talking about selling out but I had hoped that he wouldn't. Bird is truly a scholar and a gentleman. One of the best guys I've run into on this crazy internet. I hope things work out the best for you Bird and if there's anything I can help you with please email me.

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #7  
no no, tell me it ain't true!!!! this has been one of those days when i wish i had stayed in bed, and now i get news like this!!
hope its to get a bigger tractor.
heehaw

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #8  
Well, go look at the Buying/Pricing forum thread titled B2710 for Sale. That'll make a believer out of you /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif!

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #9  
Just in case you guys haven't cought up on all the new posts yet. Bird has SOLD his tractor and attachments. Gone, Done, Finnito, and Hauled away.

/ Bird sells tractor . . . what next!? #10  
<font color=blue> 7348 posts!!!! WOW</font color=blue>

Do you realize that's an average of 10 posts per day for the 2+ years he's/w3tcompact/icons/king.gif been registered!