WalMart Shoplifting

/ WalMart Shoplifting #11  
Wayne County Hose said:
So you're the schmuck leaving the shopping cart handles all greased up with fried chicken fat!

Now thats too funny, I think he has been to the Wal-Mart in Durant Oklahoma? God I hate grabbing those cart handles!!

So, whats the deal with eating in the grocery store ... if they have somthing to sample ...I sample it! Well for that matter even if its not to sample I do the same thing, get it from the deli, eat it, pay for it ... GOD LIFE IS GOOD!!

/ WalMart Shoplifting #12  
Or, there's the kids who sneak the canned whipped cream. The propellant is nitrous or something to that affect. Occassionally you'll see the empty cans sitting beside a display. Or, a couple times, I have turned in to an aisle and seen them :eek:

/ WalMart Shoplifting #13  
You should never go shopping when you're hungry - I like the sushi stand right near the front of the store - nice little mouth size bites, ring up the empty package at the front cashier. The wasabi is a little rough to work with, though.

/ WalMart Shoplifting #14  
MrJimi said:
For the very best free samples, go to Samsclub or B J's lots of good free eats
Jim

I don't even know what B J's is; don't guess we have them in this part of the country, but I've certainly done my share of grazing at Sam's Club.:D The trouble is that, after I try their samples, I too often buy the product.:rolleyes:

/ WalMart Shoplifting #15  
Bird said:
I don't even know what B J's is; don't guess we have them in this part of the country, but I've certainly done my share of grazing at Sam's Club.:D The trouble is that, after I try their samples, I too often buy the product.:rolleyes:

It's almost like a Samsclub but not as good :D
See BJ's store here
Jim
:)

/ WalMart Shoplifting #16  
Looks like all the B J's are too far east for us.

/ WalMart Shoplifting #17  
Bird said:
Looks like all the B J's are too far east for us.
Could it be that you live too far west
we don't have any Menards here

/ WalMart Shoplifting #18  
We were at the Wal-Mart today (I needed a little box that allows multiple feeds to feed into one TV for my daughter), anyway, while there my father bought a muzzleloader to raffle off at our Turkey Federation banquet. Well, you go thru the typical stuff where you have to pay for it at the sporting goods and such not. So when we get to the front they still check our receipt. Start joking around with the lady and she said some guys wheeled out two big TV's the other day without paying and no one stopped them:rolleyes:

Someone got a great after Christmas sale (well, untill they get caught that is:D )

/ WalMart Shoplifting #19  
Today, Steph and I were at Walmart and it was pretty much empty. Never seen it so empty, but we can't remember shoping there on New Years Eve before.

The cash register said that the girl on the next register just let a customer bring their items out to thier car while getting their ATM card. It seems they "forgot" it when she rang it up, so when they realized that, they said the'd just bring the stuff out there and come back with the card.

She was trying to figure out what to do since they never came back. Go figure??????

Eddie

/ WalMart Shoplifting
I was once an unintentional shoplifter. Somewhere out in Colorado on vacation we hit a WalMart to pick up some supplies. I decided to get one of the stainless steel thermos bottles, figured it would be handy for coffee since we were camping.
At the register the girl made a big deal out of opening the box, taking the lid off the thermos and looking inside it. Ok- I can understand that since something could be concealed in it.
Anyway maybe 30 or 40 miles down the road I was looking over the receipt, we bought a whole bunch of stuff.
Missing from the receipt was the thermos:D
In all her concentration to check in the thermos she negelected to check out the thermos. :rolleyes:

BTW when I mentioned the guy we saw eating the chicken was a little crude- this guy was chomping like a madman on messy chicken wings, he had sauce slobbered all over his face and all over his hands, completely oblivious to everyone around him. I've no problem with partaking of the bite size free samples :)