Gold Member

Default eerie puzzle --

-- if you can tell me how this works, i'll give you my tractor --

milaadesign.com - I can read your mind

Tractor
    JD 3320

Default Re: eerie puzzle --

OK--that's freaky!!
    3320 300CX w/teeth, 448BH, MX-5 ,5' BB, 6' rear blade, JD 757ZTR, MS261, MS211

Tractor
    John Deere 790

Yeah, I gotta admit that is a bit freaky. Give me some time, there must be some math behind it. Besides, I'm sure I could use a second tractor!
    Rob
    John Deere 790, 70 FEL, 7 BH, 513 cutter and other fun stuff

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230 & John Deere X324

The answers are all the same... example my number 10 so 10-1=9 or 11-2=9 or 12-3=9, 13-4=9. So the sysmbols are all the same for 9,18,27,36,54,63,72 & 81. What ever number you pick you'll get one of these answers. Each time you play they change the answer sysmbol so it looks like it's reading your mind.... When do I pick up my new tractor???? LOL

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Thanks for this Eric. Now it is going to bug me all day. I even had my 3 year old pick two numbers at random and it worked still

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tractor
    John Deere 790

Well, I don't have the proof written yet but it appears that for any two digit number, subtracting the tens digit and the ones digit always results in a number divisible by nine. If you study their number chart at the end, all of the multiples of nine have the same character. The character changes everytime you run it, but all the nine multiples are always the same.

I'm still working towards that tractor!
    Rob

Tractor
    John Deere 790

Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Pooba
    The answers are all the same... example my number 10 so 10-1=9 or 11-2=9 or 12-3=9, 13-4=9. So the sysmbols are all the same for 9,18,27,36,54,63,72 & 81. What ever number you pick you'll get one of these answers. Each time you play they change the answer sysmbol so it looks like it's reading your mind.... When do I pick up my new tractor???? LOL
    Grand, you beat me to it. Fun stuff, eh?
    Rob

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230 & John Deere X324

I have to confess that saw this same thing about a year ago it took my awhile to figure it out. One of my co-workers sends me stuff like this all the time trying to stump me.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Pooba
    Thanks for the answer. I figured it had to be some sort of math problem but didn't spend much time figuring it out.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobS
    Well, I don't have the proof written yet but it appears that for any two digit number, subtracting the tens digit and the ones digit always results in a number divisible by nine. If you study their number chart at the end, all of the multiples of nine have the same character. The character changes everytime you run it, but all the nine multiples are always the same.

I'm still working towards that tractor!
    It seems so. Also, they only leave the number/symbol chart up for a sec...so you can't study it too long...

Right back at 'em....

Podunk

Puzzle online.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast