eerie puzzle --

/ eerie puzzle -- #3  
Yeah, I gotta admit that is a bit freaky. Give me some time, there must be some math behind it. Besides, I'm sure I could use a second tractor!

/ eerie puzzle -- #4  
The answers are all the same... example my number 10 so 10-1=9 or 11-2=9 or 12-3=9, 13-4=9. So the sysmbols are all the same for 9,18,27,36,54,63,72 & 81. What ever number you pick you'll get one of these answers. Each time you play they change the answer sysmbol so it looks like it's reading your mind.... When do I pick up my new tractor???? LOL;)

/ eerie puzzle -- #5  
Thanks for this Eric. Now it is going to bug me all day. I even had my 3 year old pick two numbers at random and it worked still:(

/ eerie puzzle -- #6  
Well, I don't have the proof written yet but it appears that for any two digit number, subtracting the tens digit and the ones digit always results in a number divisible by nine. If you study their number chart at the end, all of the multiples of nine have the same character. The character changes everytime you run it, but all the nine multiples are always the same.

I'm still working towards that tractor!

/ eerie puzzle -- #7  
Grand_Pooba said:
The answers are all the same... example my number 10 so 10-1=9 or 11-2=9 or 12-3=9, 13-4=9. So the sysmbols are all the same for 9,18,27,36,54,63,72 & 81. What ever number you pick you'll get one of these answers. Each time you play they change the answer sysmbol so it looks like it's reading your mind.... When do I pick up my new tractor???? LOL;)

Grand, you beat me to it. Fun stuff, eh?

/ eerie puzzle -- #8  
I have to confess that saw this same thing about a year ago it took my awhile to figure it out. One of my co-workers sends me stuff like this all the time trying to stump me.

/ eerie puzzle -- #9  
Grand_Pooba said:

Thanks for the answer. I figured it had to be some sort of math problem but didn't spend much time figuring it out.

/ eerie puzzle -- #10  
RobS said:
Well, I don't have the proof written yet but it appears that for any two digit number, subtracting the tens digit and the ones digit always results in a number divisible by nine. If you study their number chart at the end, all of the multiples of nine have the same character. The character changes everytime you run it, but all the nine multiples are always the same.

I'm still working towards that tractor!

It seems so. Also, they only leave the number/symbol chart up for a sec...so you can't study it too long...

Right back at 'em....

Podunk

Puzzle online.jpg