Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Default Slow.

Where did everyone go?[img]/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Ahhhh it must be the summer time weather...vactions..outside projects..tractor time[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

May everyone enjoy plus your famlies.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stay safe and[img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thomas..NH

Tractor
    2014 Kubota BX25D-1

Default Re: Slow.

Thomas,

Just got home from a whirlwind vacation? Left Michigan and went through Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, then Virginia. Spent about 3 days at Virginia Beach, then drove home through Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana and back to Michigan. Put about 1800 miles on the minivan with no problems. Went major highways and some backroads, secondary highways, etc.

Made many tractor observations along the way, saw Ford and New Holland tractors painted a dull orange in, I think Pennsylvania for the road crew? Saw lots of other Fords, New Hollands, John Deere, Massey, Farmall, Oliver, White. But can you believe that in all of those miles, I didn't see even ONE kubota? I even looked for MarkC while I was driving through Virginia...but no Orange Kubota tractors?!?

I had never been in Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia before and we saw some beautiful country there. Lots of the sights can be seen in Michigan somewhere, but I really liked the mountains, glad we were hoteling instead of pulling the trailer though! Van got 26 mpg where the truck gets about 7-8 mpg pulling in mountains! Weather was not very cooperative but we had fun anyway, kids got to board on the waves at Virginia Beach and had a blast!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!