True Friends

/ True Friends #1  

MrJimi

Elite Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
Case 1845 C Skid steer
I found this on another site and I would like to share with all of you

TRUE FRIENDS

The one absolutely unselfish friend that you can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is your dog.

Your dog is the essence of pure devotion, a companion of love that brings one closer to God, a friend that is truer to you than you are to yourself.

One of the sweetest gifts that life can bring is the love of a pet, our burdens seem less heavy, and the world seems brighter with them at our side.

Your dog will stand beside you in prosperity and poverty, in health and sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground if only to be near your side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, and will lick the wounds that we encounter in this rough world.

Life has no blessing like the love of a pet. One of the most difficult things a person must do is to say å*µoodbye to a good friend, especially when that friend has loved so faithfully and unconditionally.

Be thankful for the memories, good and sweet,

Remember all the times they made your heart leap,

Keep their memories steadfast in your heart,

Never from the soul depart

:)

/ True Friends #2  
So true!

Oh yeah, like the new avatar;)

Podunk

/ True Friends
   / True Friends #5  
Wayne County Hose said:
And I thought all this time that she was MrsJimi

+1...I was thinking to myself...he sure does post a lot and THAT's his wife:confused:

Hope I didn't hijack your thread.

Podunk

/ True Friends
Podunkadunk said:
+1...I was thinking to myself...he sure does post a lot and THAT's his wife:confused:

Hope I didn't hijack your thread.

Podunk

I could be her grand father with some years left over

/ True Friends #7  
Jimi -

Just wanted you to know how much I always enjoy your posts.

I had seen the reveille video before, but enjoyed it again when you recently posted it... sent it on to several friends. If that one doesn't give you a lump in your throat then you don't understand the true meaning of patriotism. I worry that a lot of our younger generation doesn't understand the sacrifices that earlier generations have made for their freedoms. I also sometimes wonder if they comprehend the importance of the symbology of our flag.

Your latest on "True Friend" is right on also.

Oh, by the way... you may be old enough to be her grandfather, but as I frequently say "older is better" (sorta like wine?). Actually age is just a number!!

/ True Friends
westbrooklawn said:
Jimi -

Just wanted you to know how much I always enjoy your posts.

I had seen the reveille video before, but enjoyed it again when you recently posted it... sent it on to several friends. If that one doesn't give you a lump in your throat then you don't understand the true meaning of patriotism. I worry that a lot of our younger generation doesn't understand the sacrifices that earlier generations have made for their freedoms. I also sometimes wonder if they comprehend the importance of the symbology of our flag.

Your latest on "True Friend" is right on also.

Oh, by the way... you may be old enough to be her grandfather, but as I frequently say "older is better" (sorta like wine?). Actually age is just a number!!

I want to thank you for that, Thanks
maybe if we get together and vote for her she may win
Jim

/ True Friends #9  
I heard another version:

Friend: Will come bail you out of jail!

True friend: will help you bury the body! ;)

soundguy

/ True Friends #10  
Soundguy said:
I heard another version:

Friend: Will come bail you out of jail!

True friend: will help you bury the body! ;)

soundguy

Never bury a body, it leaves evidence.