Not much longer.

/ Not much longer. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Well this month just about pass,and with in the next month we shall be getting a taste of whats lays ahead,light frost..mother nature starting to paint her leaves and the wildlife senses something in the cool crips air./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Yes indeed the years seem to pass quicker now,but now there have more meaning./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

So if you get a spare moment set back and reflect from the pass to present./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Take care and stay/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Not much longer. #2  
How right you are! It is also time to reflect or panic over the one job we always have to put off. Then when the bad weather sets in, we use that as the best excuse to pass that pesky job over. Someone sent me this picture and I will pass it on. It speaks for itself. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Not much longer.
Hawgee,
"What is a weed" To many its a pesky plant for they not yet seen the beauty of what a weed has to offer,kinda like how the human race looks and judges others way to often.

Thomas..NH

/ Not much longer. #4  
Yeah, Thomas, the leaves are changing colors (brown) and falling around here already (due to heat and drought)./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif And we can count on another month and a half of miserably hot weather, too. However, a "cool" front came through yesterday, and I even got .57" of rain (first in 6 weeks)/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and the forecast was for cooler than normal temperatures today/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif, i.e., 94 instead of 98./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif And our wildlife doesn't sense anything cool; they just wish for it.

Bird

/ Not much longer.
Bird,
Up here in the clouds of NH its rain off and on for the last 3 days,and even right now the rain falls heavy and 65 degress./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Campers and vacationers are starting to complain about the weather in the white mts for its been sour,but complan all they want for mother nature has the last say as always./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Not much of a summer,but the grass,apple trees,nut trees etc are doing fine./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Back in late spring or so I thought you gentleman were going to send some warm weather up here in the clouds,/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifwill we are still waiting./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and stay/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Not much longer. #6  
Well, weatherman missed his guess just a tiny bit today; it got to 97. I've only been in the White Mountains, or for that matter anywhere in New Hampshire, once, in mid-October '92. I loved the weather there at that time; nice and cool. I guess we were a little late for the Fall foliage. It was still very pretty, but the best colors we saw that late were down in West Virginia.

Bird

/ Not much longer. #7  
Our Texas summers are miserably hot, I think worse that your northern winters. We're right now having a cool spell (only 97 today but humid), but the older I get the harder is for me to go outside and do anything in the summertime. Summer also lasts a LONG time here.

We usually go to Colorado or New Mexico to escape the heat when we can get the time to do so. I'd love to see New Hampshire one day, but its too far for now.