does muhammad really exist?

/ does muhammad really exist? #11  
Of course Muhammad exists, but he's a computer.

I thought everyone knew that.
wink.gif

/ does muhammad really exist? #12  
<font color=blue>"Of course Muhammad exists, but he's a computer."</font color=blue>

That's cool /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif. As long as he (it?) doesn't get any funny ideas like HAL did in 2001!

/ does muhammad really exist? #13  
OH now you've got me freaked out, Harv! Is Muhammad an artificial intelligence like HAL in the movie 2001?? Is he watching me right now?

/ does muhammad really exist? #14  
And you guys wondered what happened to HAL. Well, now you know.

/ does muhammad really exist? #15  
"Dave. Dave! What are you doing, Dave?" Remember?

Bill

/ does muhammad really exist? #16  
You know, the thought crossed my mind a couple of times that Muhammad is Bird operating under an alias. In support of this I offer the rationale that anyone that competent has got to be a Texan.

/ does muhammad really exist? #17  
<font color=red>HAL - "I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen."</font color=red>

/ does muhammad really exist? #18  
He's watching us watching him, watching us. It must ge a gov't thing, or just 1984 all over again. George are you out there.

/ does muhammad really exist?
ok, how many of you guys are still having mind altering symtoms from the original woodstock?...tgello

/ does muhammad really exist? #20  
I am still looking for my Country Joe McDonald album(Country Joe and the Fish)give me an f..........whats that spell?