does muhammad really exist?

/ does muhammad really exist? #1  

tgello

Silver Member
Tractor
nh tc33d,ford 8n,jd 410
i was just wondering if anyone has ever really seen muhammad? is he real or just a name?..he seems to pop in every once and a while and then he's gone. do you think maybe he checks on us,to see whos been good or bad? naughty or nice. get my drift?? maybe he's that guy at the npole!!....tgello

/ does muhammad really exist? #2  
Are you kidding me???? I think he maybe one of the best people in the world. Maybe Bill Gates should take a lesson. Wow maybe he is Bill Gates? Or maybe better. I'll quit there!!!

/ does muhammad really exist? #3  
<font color=blue>seems to pop in every once and a while</font color=blue>

Well then... today must be that once in a while. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ does muhammad really exist? #4  
Well, I was going to go a bit further, but my religious don't allow me to do so. Thanks again Muhammad.

/ does muhammad really exist? #5  
Hmmm...come to think of it has anyone ever seen Muhammad and Superman in the same picture? I wonder why not?/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ does muhammad really exist? #6  
I heard that Muhammad and Santa are the best of buddies..its got to be true,for look at the great gifts they give us. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ does muhammad really exist? #7  
Sure he exists..........Type in Muhammad Chisti on yahoo and you will some of his other credentals.

A pretty cool guy.

/ does muhammad really exist? #8  
Sure he exists..........Type in Muhammad Chisti on yahoo and you will some of his other credentials.

A pretty cool guy.

/ does muhammad really exist? #9  
Now I know for a fact that JM III has seen him, but come to think of it, has anyone actually seen JM III?? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ does muhammad really exist? #10  
Maybe, Muhammed works for the government? Maybe he's gathering all the variables for a comprehensive tractor use tax? And we're playing right into his evil plot!!