OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help....

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I need help understanding something here. This goes beyond my ability to comprehend. I try to be open about it but it just ain't happening. My mind tries to say its OK, its a bit freaky but hey, I mean Rap music sells, people buy PEOPLE magazine to see what some freaks are doing with their lives, Nancy Pelosi gets re-elected time after time but for some reason, all that is easier to deal with then what has been giving me the dry heaves. You see, I'm watching my sister-in-laws 10 year old son as well as my wonderful 7 year old son. There is no blood relation between the 10 year old and me, not a drop. I get dinner made for them, go up to the supermarket for some ice cream and a video. While the 10 year old is sitting on the couch he starts... ahhggg, this is hard to type, it gives me the willies picturing it, he starts freakin pickin his freakin nose and eatin it. I mean chomp'n and chewing. I'm totally freaked. I am not exagerating when I say that I left the room and called for Ralph more than once. Oh man, he leaves tommorrow and not one bit to soon. Am I just a stinkin whimp or is this troublesome to others? The moms got the kid on Omega 3 for young minds and other multi things. Either the dose is not strong enough or this stuff is not working cause he's pickin his freakin nose and eating the contents. Thats just wrong. Should I tell his mom? Have you seen this before? Is there any help? I'm grossed out! Ohh mannnn!!!

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #2  
Dear Rat,
Relax. When you get as 'Old And Wise Like Me , you will look back at todays B/S and laugh!

Your story reminds me of my youth 1000 yrs ago. I was playing with my daughter. She kept holding her fingers up to my face. I thought she just wanted to play. So I told her if she kept doing it I was going to eat her fingers!
She keep doing it ! So playing around I pretended to eat her fingers!

Then she started to stare at her finger.....
I asked what was wrong!

She said........Where did the burger go?

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help....
Double Orange said:
Dear Rat,
Relax. When you get as 'Old And Wise Like Me , you will look back at todays B/S and laugh!

Your story reminds me of my youth 1000 yrs ago. I was playing with my daughter. She kept holding her fingers up to my face. I thought she just wanted to play. So I told her if she kept doing it I was going to eat her fingers!
She keep doing it ! So playing around I pretended to eat her fingers!

Then she started to stare at her finger.....
I asked what was wrong!

She said........Where did the burger go?

Oh yeah but Double, this is different. I mean I have cleaned up my share of pooh and vommit (not without some issues) but this is voluntary. Its like, I think I'll have some lasagna tonight and then I'll just pick my nose and look at what comes out and then put it in my mouth, ohhh yuck! I'm taking deep breathes right now and trying to think happy thoughts. Even a picture of Mama Cas is better than what I saw today, I'm not kiddin ya.

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #4  
Bugger eatin' moron. . . huh? :D

God has blessed us by making it obvious who among us is not very bright. Walk around a shopping mall and you can easily spot them. Your nephew would seem to fit that description.:rolleyes:

I used to sit in school and see other kids eating the contents of their noses. I never understood it then, and I sure don't now. You can only hope the kid grows out of it. I would surely lay down the law that this was not acceptable behaviour. If your SIL doesn't agree, she could find another sitter.

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #5  
I've known someone who did that as a child. You'll be shocked to know they are now a normal adult. A normal, overweight, unemployed adult, that is. :eek:
Some things really are apparent early in life.

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #6  
Ahhh yes, mining for booger nuggets. You should tell her, the phrase is, "pick-it, lick-it, and flick-it."

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #7  
_RaT_ said:
I need help understanding something here. This goes beyond my ability to comprehend. Ohh mannnn!!!

Mornin RaT,
Uhhggg, glad I didnt have breakfeast yet ! ;) :)

Talk to his Mom, maybe its not too late..... :rolleyes:

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #8  
Must be a good source of protein.:D There's got to something in those things that's good for him. Or, he wouldn't love to eat them. They mabe good eating. you know, they may taste like oysters:D

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #9  
This sounds like the sort of thing that wins the money on America's Funniest Home Videos. I like most of that show, but I've told my wife that it seems to me that really funny videos have no chance of winning. The winner is the person who has the nastiest kid or dumbest dog.:D

/ OK, I'm totally freaked out and need help.... #10  
Have you not heard that this is a way to boost your immune system? :D:eek:

Or so says a Doc down in Aussie Land if'n I'm remember right. :D

Later,
Dan