Organize email addresses in Outlook Express

/ Organize email addresses in Outlook Express #1  

Richard

Elite Member
Tractor
International 1066 Full sized JCB Loader/Backhoe and a John Deere 430 to mow with
I use OE. I have my screen setup to show 4 quandrants, folders, contacts, emails, and contents of email.

I have a list of contacts...SOME of which are utilized frequently, some not. I would like to organize them such that, as I view my "contacts" secton, I have a list of names that I can simply and quickly click on to send an email. I also DESIRE and as of yet, can not figure out how to achieve... to have in that same list, one or more folders with each folder holding a list of names, that I do not want to "mix" with my other list.

I do not want a "grouping" of names that a mass email will go to.. I simply desire to have my list of A-Z names, contain a folder and that folder might contain....for example...all TBN email names, or all company names..such that, this subset isn't mixed in with my "regular" list of names.

I can make and access this by clicking on "create mail", then "main identitys contacts" and selecting my other folder.

My question though...is..can this be set up where the folder is visible along with the rest of my names so that I do not have to go to this proceedure?

Thanks!!!
Richard

/ Organize email addresses in Outlook Express #2  
All I ask is that you dont put me in your address book. Last thing I want is another OE user with my email address sending me the latest virus. OE is one continual bug and virus distribution system.