Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, Cast iron or bronze water spout

/ Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, Cast iron or bronze water spout #1  

Blagadan

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100D
I have been looking for one of these for quite a while now. I built some retaining walls in my garden and behind the walls I laid 4inch drain tubing smothered in drainage stones. At the far end of the lowest wall, I have a 4inch pvc tube poking out of the wall down low where I had intended on fitting a drain spout. Well wouldnt you know, when it came time to buy a spout, I cant seem to get one here in Ireland! I have seen them in theme parks and shopping malls in the US and a few locations around europe but absolutely nowhere in my country, so I need to find a source online that can ship them to me here.

Heres a photo of what I have in mind.

CIMG0202.jpg

Thanks guys.

/ Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, Cast iron or bronze water spout #2  
You might try Renovators catalog, they have alllot of hard to find stuff. I think I got the spelling wrong but google should find it.

/ Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, Cast iron or bronze water spout #3  
There is a place in the UK that sells downspout nozzles or outlets - Wade Drainage Company. See page 2 of this web page.

/ Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, Cast iron or bronze water spout
Hey Chris, Thanks!!! You wouldn't believe how many hours I've spent trolling the internet looking for that item. Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

Just sent them an email looking for a quote,

B