!!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #1  

asylum575

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
In the spirit of "Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus'.

LBrown59 is on pace to possible break the coveted 10,000 posts plateau. All TBNers are anxiously awaiting this momentus event. Many have been quoted as saying, "That's all I want for Christmas, well, maybe an implement too".

There are 50 days to the New Year. He has to average over 8 posts a day, which is above his average of 6.5 posts.

Anyone think he'll make it?

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #2  
Well, he is missing out on one potential post in his thread in the Projects Forum already. He has yet to post pictures of that fuel storage shed he's been working on. You can't miss obvious follow up posts like that and expect to come close to Bird or Sounguy status on this site.;);)

Mark

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas
Pictures are not plentiful from Mr. Brown. We were happy to see pix of his three tractors. I'm not holding my breath for that shed.

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #4  
Well here's his 9,568th post:

"Good?"

A man of few words. And pictures. Go for it, LBrown!!!

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #5  
To quote Rob Schneider:

"YOU CAN DO IT"

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #6  
Hmmm let's see ...... if I can up my average to .5 posts per day ...... I only need 9,880 posts to reach 10,000 ..... ummm ..... that would be just over 54 years. Look out LBrown i'm knockin' on the door. I'll be celebratin' my 98th birthday in style.:rolleyes:

Mark

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #7  
Anxiously waiting for Mr Brown to make an appearance in this thread.

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #8  
We can wait for him to say he is able to make so many posts because he doesn't have to change implements. He just gets on a different tractor. He will also say that he only paid $1500 for all 3 of them. He tows all 3 of them at the same time with his 1983 Dogde D50 w/ his $5 license on it. He can also say he has lots of time because he doesn't have to take his trash to the road. He just burns it in his $5 plastic barrel.:D

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas #9  
Quality, NOT Quantity:p

/ !!Breaking News!! LBrown59 to hit 10000 posts by Christmas
Being the author of this thread, I ask that we keep it fun. It really can be fun watching him hit 10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.