Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
The pictures show how I spent the morning, getting ready for tomorrow. I fried two turkeys.

Attachments

• Turkey Frying 001.JPG
    Turkey Frying 001.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Turkey Frying 002.JPG
    Turkey Frying 002.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Turkey Frying 003.JPG
    Turkey Frying 003.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Turkey Frying 004.JPG
    Turkey Frying 004.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Turkey Frying 005.JPG
    Turkey Frying 005.JPG
    371.7 KB · Views: 64
   / Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #2  
Happy Thanksgiving to you also! That turkey looks GREAT!

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #3  
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from me
and my family. elad
Play safe.

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #4  
"Looking Good" Happy Thanksgiving Bird to you and you Family. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the TBN members and Families.

Last edited:
   / Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #5  
Same from the two of us here in Ohio. Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
It seems that this could be a dangerous holiday for someone that goes by the handle of Bird though:D:D Well anyway, lay low and enjoy that Turkey.

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
Same from the two of us here in Ohio. Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
It seems that this could be a dangerous holiday for someone that goes by the handle of Bird though:D:D Well anyway, lay low and enjoy that Turkey.

And I don't just go by the "handle" of Bird; that's my real name.:D This year we're going to a daughter's house for Thanksgiving, so I did the two turkeys and my wife has made 8 pies today; 4 each of pumpkin and pecan. One of my brothers is bringing a ham, and the daughter took a vacation day today to start cooking. Even though we're going to have 16-20 people, I'm sure we'll have lots of leftovers, as usual.:D

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #7  
Happy thanksgiving toeveryone from the BICKFORD family in MAINE

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #8  
The pictures show how I spent the morning, getting ready for tomorrow. I fried two turkeys.
Tasty lookin birds ; bird.
Great turkey day wishes to all.
Wife an I are volunteering to help a local church deliver free meals to the shut ins tomorrow.

L . B .

/ Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #9  
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Eddie & Steph

Attachments

• Nov 08 008 (Small).jpg
    Nov 08 008 (Small).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 85
   / Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! #10  
Good Evenin Bird,
Thats one fine looking bird !!! Save the popes nose for me, I will be right down ! ;):)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and all my TBN friends, may you all have a healthy and happy holiday ! :)