Christmas list ?

/ Christmas list ? #11  
Besides the health and happiness,,,,,,, we purchased a new leather chair and a 50" plasma tv. Don't remind me about the economy.:(Shane

Thanks for doing your share to keep things going. :)

/ Christmas list ? #12  
To be able to unload my mother's condo in Las Vegas... Thanks for passing on the inheritance (debt)

/ Christmas list ? #13  
Dear Santa, please end all politcal and religious hatred, and make everyone on earth respectful of others.

and a quick winter I got cabin fever I want to go to it but the road is a sheet of ice and even with chains my wife wont go with me.

tom

/ Christmas list ? #14  
What Christmas list? Property taxes paid 5 Dec 08, Sons spring tuition due 12 Dec 08! It's white beans and onions until Jan 09! Might need to spring for a bottle of beano!

mark

/ Christmas list ? #18  
What do people want for Christmas?

Solo

I want to be finished with all of the chores my lovely wife has asked me to "tend to" before I sit down for my christmas dinner....

Redecorating - living room, dining room, hall, landing and main bathroom....

Should have it all done if I can grow another 2 arms and work through the nights for the next 14 days..... hehe

Just joking.. I'm 2/3rds the way there.... and the place is looking awsome I have to say.... She sure is good at picking paint colours and fabrics etc.

As for what do "I" really want for christmas.... Man... the need for "stuff" has long since worn off me.
I get most satisfcation from the simple things that dont cost the earth. Smiling kids (no fighting/bickering) would be my first choice... Happy & healthy wife, kids and self?
Maybe a few inches of snow on christmas morning? I would love that. We haven't seen much snow here in quite a while. We had a fall of snow on christmas morning about 3 years ago and it made the day absolutely magical.
A repeat of that would be nice....

/ Christmas list ? #20  
Health, happiness and a job. (Lost mine Thursday)

Sad time of year for that. Had it happen 35 years ago just a little earlier and was marriage on Dec 28th. Walked across the street to better job and benefits. God knew what I needed and had it waiting. Economy was tough then as Carter was president and gas lines popped up. Pray we don't see the same or worse. Kyle, think outside the box, might be you find better in different field.