Early Happy New Year

/ Early Happy New Year #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
50 pounds of rice just added to the rice bin... 5 liters of olive oil placed under the sink... Hopefully 2009 will be much better than 2008!

"honey, what did you do today, nothing, what are you going to do the next day, nothing, I did'nt finish today"

mark

/ Early Happy New Year #2  
"honey, what did you do today, nothing, what are you going to do the next day, nothing, I did'nt finish today"

HEY -- that's my line! (First day of retirement is tomorrow!) last day of work is TODAY!

/ Early Happy New Year #3  
. . . last day of work is TODAY!

hahahahahaha!:D You don't know what work is until you retire. The difference is you do it when you want and you do it for yourself, but it's still work.;)

/ Early Happy New Year #4  
Congratulations, Mike. I'm sure you'll enjoy your retirement, just as we have, but I'll have to agree with Jim; don't know how I ever found time to go to work back when I was gainfully employed.:)

/ Early Happy New Year #5  
you do it when you want and you do it for yourself,

and I can hardly wait to get started!.....gonna have to make a list -- that should take a week or so ....:rolleyes:;)

/ Early Happy New Year #6  
gonna have to make a list

I tried that, but gave up after awhile because I kept adding items to the list faster than I was marking items off.