Scored a pair of usa made boots.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #11  
all eccos have an e with ball of the foot and d with heel.

some are widers then other ofcourse.

check your redwings...if they have glued soles, they are not made in america. the EPA does not allow that process here...

if i am not wearing steal toes...its mephisto's all the way.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #12  
thats exactly what i was about to ask: i thought all red wings were U.S. made: live a learn..mine are glued sole, an had to have them re-glued: won't buy them again.
heehaw

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #13  
It's been awhile since I bought my chippewa boots...

Heard about them on TBN and have nothing bad to say about them and would buy again.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #14  
What are some good boots for summer heat and get wet a lot. At the nursery I am always around water and some boots are so hot its like wearing saunas on your feet. My cheap boots rarely last a year. I would hate to buy nice boot just to have them fall apart because of being wet then dry then wet again.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #15  
The biggest drawbacks (to me) of Browning and Redwings are the soles. I tend to work around a lot of hot slag from a cutting torch, and those two soles tend to melt more than some of the others. However, the comfort level of both of them was fantastic.
Would be nice if we could limit the imports, but that would require a whole nation to agree on something...
David from jax