Scored a pair of usa made boots.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #1  

tractordriver

Bronze Member
Tractor
mahindra 3525
I got good news and bad news today i scored a pare of USA made boots called
Carolina. They are the most comfortable best built built my feet have ever worn.
the bad news is i got them from a store called work wear depot at there GOING OUT OF BUSINESS Sell. SO they may be my last pair. If you ever looked its near impossible to get foot wear not made in china.
http://www.carolinashoe.com/item.asp?ItemID=1309
1309.jpg

Last edited:
   / Scored a pair of usa made boots. #2  
I thought I was buying made in USA when I bought Chippewa Boots... nice boot, made overseas...

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #3  
The ONLY work boots I buy are Timberland PRO series because they are the only boots I have owned that last more then a year of hard work and many many miles. I currently have 3 pairs all over 2 years old and will buy two more soon. They are very rugged and the best part is they are made right here in New Hampshire, USA. I have seen them in retailers like Sears so you should be able to buy them in a store near you.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #4  
Ecco and Mephisto both make nice boots that are made in europe.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #5  
I always buy Red-Wings they last a long time. I hope that they are still made here I haven't had to buy anew pair in a few years.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #6  
Bought a new pair of Red Wings and they are made in the USA but sadly not all Red Wings are not made here. Make sure and read the label. The series I buy I have been buying for over 10 years.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #7  
Carolina's are good boots - and fairly easy to find at farm and boot stores (like Vanderbilt's around here) Another boot I used to like a lot were Georgia Boots - not sure where they're made these days, though. Red Wings don't fit me right.

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #8  
   / Scored a pair of usa made boots. #9  
Personally the only boots that have been on my feet for over 20 years are military combat boots. I have everything from jungle boots for the hot summers to regular issue combat boots and cold weather combat boots. They last longer, are more comfortable and you can't beat the surplus prices. Besides they spit shine better. :)

/ Scored a pair of usa made boots. #10  
I found the soles on the jungle boots to be too soft - wore them slick over one summer working for a tree service. OTOH, I love my standard issue speed lacers.