Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits...

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits... #1  

Anonymous Poster

huge644.jpg

oly_new_logo.gif
titlename_644.gif

Reward is Offered… /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Is anyone out there by a Frys Electronics Store in the Southwest U.S. that can check on the availability of an Olympus E-100RS Digital Camera? I understand these are being closed out @ $399.

I can’t wait anymore for it’s successor… maybe there won’t be one… I want this camera! I want it now…. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

If anyone finds one on the shelf… put it on hold for me… email me with store location, phone number and contact person @ jd5205@att.net

A reward awaits… /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits... #2  
Re: Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Await

John:

I used to live right around the corner while still in CA. Now I'm in IL. No Frys. I wonder, though, if Outpost might have them - now that Frys and Outpost are in bed together. Just a thought.

Jim

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits...

Jim,

I already checked them... no stock...

Thank you...

@ $399... I'm buying now... if I can find one /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits... #4  

John, I've got a Fry's near me in Sacramento but I won't be able to check it out for you until I get back from a trip on Tuesday PM. My drive from the airport home takes me right by it. I'll check this post on Tuesday AM before I leave Seattle to see if you want me to go by and put it on hold for you. I agree with Olympus - Best optics in digital cameras I've seen for the $.

Todd in Placerville.

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits... #5  
You can find a list of the stores and contact info<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.frys.com/> Here</A>
You can also find the gripes against Frys<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.windsun.com/Frys_Sucks.htm> Here</A>

Believe me, I tried calling some... but the voice mail and on hold will drive you nuts... even the email system... the receive works good... but their reply is broken... /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

They "designed" their stores for walk-in traffic only.../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thanks Todd... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue>...Hangtown, a.k.a. Dry Diggin's. California's 3rd largest city in 1850...</font color=blue>

Hey... what's the ranking today... 2002...? /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Frys Electronics-Olympus E-100RS, Reward Awaits... #8  

BYU Bill, Yes, Fry's is not overly customer service oriented. I work for Philips and we sell alot of stuff through them and they are not at all fun to work with. If you know what you want, it's a great place to shop. If you have to return something, you generally get store credit, so put it on a CC.

John, Just place a post on Monday PM or early Tues AM so I can check and see if you still want me to stop by. Placerville nowadays is a small town by California standards, which is why we moved here last year from Silicon Valley. Wanted the kid's to grow up in a wholesome environment, closer to nature and real people.

Cheers. Todd

...VALUE PACKAGE (OEM): This item is a value package, this means that it is not in a fancy retail box but in a basic packaging. This saves you, the consumer, money and is the same product... (from Apple Electronics Web site...)

Hi Jerry,

Remember...I'm in New York... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif... this outfit is in NYC and mostly imported camera's without the official Olympus USA warranty... and sometimes you won't get all USA features on an oversea's unit.

I've been waiting patiently for the replacement to this camera... and noticed the closeout price of $399. from Fry's... I may be too late... but it's worth a shot and the "roll of the dice"...

But thanks so much for the assistance... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG