WOW

/ WOW #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
My son just bought a new 32" flat srceen TV and some how hooked into his laptop... TBN is great when viewing on a wall hanging flat screen...

mark

/ WOW #3  
I just bought a Dell 24 inch all in one wire-less computer. It's plasma screen does wonders with pictures but yours sounds even better. Have you played with Google Earth yet?

/ WOW #4  
We use a 22" LCD monitor. It's great. And, through the WiFi on the Wii, we've hooked it up to the 50" Vizio.:eek::D:p

Kyle

/ WOW
Heck... I might get him to hook me up to my old 60" sony in the basement but I would not get to watch Law & Order every afternoon!

mark

/ WOW #6  
We use a 22" LCD monitor. It's great. And, through the WiFi on the Wii, we've hooked it up to the 50" Vizio.:eek::D:p

Kyle

And to think I'm still on a 21" CRT... and used to use a 14".. guess I gotta move into the 21'st century one of these days!

soundguy

/ WOW #7  
"TBN is great when viewing on a wall hanging flat screen...
mark"

Interesting.
Yet another form of becoming addicted to TBN. ;)

/ WOW #8  
I started with a 13" RCA color TV for a monitor with a 32k Radio Shack color computer, then went to a 15" CRT computer monitor, then a 17" CRT monitor, and now a 19" Flat panel LCD monitor, and I think it's time for this arms race to quit.:D

/ WOW #9  
I started with a 13" RCA color TV for a monitor with a 32k Radio Shack color computer, then went to a 15" CRT computer monitor, then a 17" CRT monitor, and now a 19" Flat panel LCD monitor, and I think it's time for this arms race to quit.:D

Aw c'mon Bird, go spend some of your big retirement money and help the economy.;):D

/ WOW #10  
Aw c'mon Bird, go spend some of your big retirement money and help the economy.;):D

Good Evenin Jim,
:D Good one ! :D Darn pensioners ! ;)

Anyway Mark,
I have a 32" Visio up at my Vt home and absolutely love it ! :) When we have the money we are going to upgrade the Ct tv with another 32" or larger..... these big screens are catchy ! ;)