I've Registered!!!

/ I've Registered!!! #1  

Anonymous Poster

I\'ve Registered!!!

After a year and a half of lurking and occasionally posting, I now have internet at home and can officially become a member. I had been using the internet at work, and did not have an e-mail address. I look foward to being an official member.

/ I've Registered!!! #2  
Re: I\'ve Registered!!!

<font color=blue>Subject I've Registered!!!
Posted by Will_C. (Unregistered) </font color=blue>

Uhh?? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

It says you're still unregistered. Maybe you need to login using the link near the top?

Still good to have you as an official member though. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

--Brad

/ I've Registered!!! #3  

Welcome, Will C! Nice to have you join the TBN family. But....uh....I hate to tell you. The screen still says that you're unregistered! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Maybe you didn't hit the right Continue button while you were filling out your profile. Go back and try it again, and it'll say those magic words New Member"! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I've Registered!!! #4  

Let's see if I have done this right.

/ I've Registered!!! #5  

Much better, and welcome aboard.

/ I've Registered!!! #6  

Welcome to TBN - see that youy've registered. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now, how about a little background in your profile. Geez... been a lurker for a year - should feel comfortable by now. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry

/ I've Registered!!! #7  

O.K. Willard! You got it! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Now, since you do already have a tractor, you should know - we expect pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I've Registered!!! #8  

Will,

Like you, I lurked for months before registering. You already know how helpful TBNers can be. Welcome. If you're like me, you'll learn something nearly every time you access the site. The commonalities among members are interesting, regardless of occupation or background. Have fun and let us all hear from you.

Bill

/ I've Registered!!! #9  

Cool, Will! Welcome!

I've just re-registered. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I had this damned "Veteran User" thing under my name.. and I only have 50 hours or so on a tractor, no veteran! Plus, I was having trouble with getting emailed replies to posts here. So I decided to create a new account that would (maybe?) fix both problems.

Anyway, you'll love it here... as I guess you already know as a long time lurker! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Talk to you soon,
Bob

/ I've Registered!!! #10  

<font color=blue>I only have 50 hours or so on a tractor, no veteran!</font color=blue>

Holy cow, Bob! I'm living proof that your TBN title has little to do with tractor expertise. You are a certified "veteran" of TBN, and that's what matters.
wink.gif

With about the same number of seat hours as you, I went from "Veteran" to "Star", and now have the dubious title of "Moderator". If somebody takes that to mean I only use my tractor in moderation, they wouldn't be too far off, would they? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif