Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I\'ve Registered!!!

After a year and a half of lurking and occasionally posting, I now have internet at home and can officially become a member. I had been using the internet at work, and did not have an e-mail address. I look foward to being an official member.

Tractor
    TC 40D w/ SuperSteer

Default Re: I\'ve Registered!!!

<font color=blue>Subject I've Registered!!!
    Posted by Will_C. (Unregistered) </font color=blue>

Uhh?? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img]

It says you're still unregistered. Maybe you need to login using the link near the top?

Still good to have you as an official member though. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

--Brad

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Welcome, Will C! Nice to have you join the TBN family. But....uh....I hate to tell you. The screen still says that you're unregistered! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Maybe you didn't hit the right Continue button while you were filling out your profile. Go back and try it again, and it'll say those magic words New Member"! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    B2620, Toro Z-Master 45 3 (2 3hp Kaw asaki, 52" deck.Kubota RTV 900)

Let's see if I have done this right.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4300 HST

Much better, and welcome aboard.

Tractor
    John Deere 4100 HST

Welcome to TBN - see that youy've registered. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now, how about a little background in your profile. Geez... been a lurker for a year - should feel comfortable by now. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Terry

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

O.K. Willard! You got it! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Now, since you do already have a tractor, you should know - we expect pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD4310 eHydro with bells and whistles

Will,

Like you, I lurked for months before registering. You already know how helpful TBNers can be. Welcome. If you're like me, you'll learn something nearly every time you access the site. The commonalities among members are interesting, regardless of occupation or background. Have fun and let us all hear from you.

Bill

Tractor
    Currently tractor-less

Cool, Will! Welcome!

I've just re-registered. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I had this damned "Veteran User" thing under my name.. and I only have 50 hours or so on a tractor, no veteran! Plus, I was having trouble with getting emailed replies to posts here. So I decided to create a new account that would (maybe?) fix both problems.

Anyway, you'll love it here... as I guess you already know as a long time lurker! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Talk to you soon,
    Bob

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

<font color=blue>I only have 50 hours or so on a tractor, no veteran!</font color=blue>

Holy cow, Bob! I'm living proof that your TBN title has little to do with tractor expertise. You are a certified "veteran" of TBN, and that's what matters.

With about the same number of seat hours as you, I went from "Veteran" to "Star", and now have the dubious title of "Moderator". If somebody takes that to mean I only use my tractor in moderation, they wouldn't be too far off, would they? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast