Not a good start to the weekend..

/ Not a good start to the weekend.. #11  
<font color=blue>You might want to keep a look out for a larger animal being responsible for your cats spinal injury. I have seen cats fall from very high places, one from a street light, without serious injurys.</font color=blue>

That was my thought, too, Ed.

Speaking of cats falling and landing on their feet, I saw a great slow-motion video of how the cat does this. From the moment the fall begins, the cat's head instantly rotates into an upright position. Then the tail starts to spin like a propeller.. and of course the cat's body rotates in the opposite direction. Amazing.

We have six cats right now.. all strays that came to the house starving during the winter and had to be fed and eventually coaxed into trusting us enough to come inside.

/ Not a good start to the weekend.. #12  
Terry,
Sorry about your cat. They can be just like a member of the family too.
18-64320-TractorsigK.JPG

/ Not a good start to the weekend.. #13  
I know it might sound mean of me, but if I caught a neighbors animal on my place attacking one of my animals, the neighbors animal would disapear into a hole some place. I try to keep my animals on my property, and expect others to do the same.

/ Not a good start to the weekend.. #14  
I had a story sent to me about similar thing.

A little girl was digging a hole. Nosy neigbhor lady saw her and went over to see what she was doing. The little girl said her canary had died. The woman asked that she was digging an awful big hole for a canary. The little girl said " My canary is in the belly of your dam cat." Nuff said.

/ Not a good start to the weekend..
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

That kinda sums it all up.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Terry