Any hockey fans out there?

/ Any hockey fans out there? #11  
I've been watching most of the games on CBC. I love listening to Ron McLain and Don Cherry get into it. ESPN really seems to lack credibility when it comes to hockey. Even with Dave Strader.

/ Any hockey fans out there? #12  
I think all us Michiganders will be watching the game on Friday!

Jerry

/ Any hockey fans out there? #13  
There may be a few of us from Colorado watching the game too!! ;)

/ Any hockey fans out there? #14  
Love hockey...it's the only sport I really follow. I used to live in Philly so I'm still a Flyers Fan. Not much to cheer about there lately./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif But I still love to watch the game. I played hockey for years is a Philadelphia Community League. I sure miss it a lot. I will be rooting for the Wings in this series!

/ Any hockey fans out there? #15  
love hockey: my team stinks as of this time, i hope u get better results from the dominator(HASEK) than we did.

/ Any hockey fans out there? #16  
Absolutely, two sports I watch auto racing and hockey.

Go Flyers--- Hack....kofff, splat......end of that!

Go Wings - might as well let those old guys have another cup before they retire!

I watched Patrick Roy play against the Hershey Bears in his short AHL career.

Been to see a couple NHL games and the speed is awesome.

/ Any hockey fans out there? #17  
I heard on the radio this a.m. there were 46% of the TV's tuned in to game 6 in the Detroit area. 50%+ for tonites game would not surprise me at all. Can you say "Hockeytown?" I'd be curious if ANY other city gets those kind of TV ratings from their "fans."

I go back to games at the Olympia. Parents had season tickets back in the late '60's, early '70's.

Should be a good one tonite!!! GO WINGS!!!!!! C

/ Any hockey fans out there? #18  
I stuck with the Wings through the doldrums of the 70's when they couldn't seem to buy a spot in the play-offs. I miss the days with Bruce Martin and Sid Able doing the announcing..."Wall Bruce, De-troy-it go up and down de ice"... "He were a sniper" But I also like Micky's "Redmondisms"..."Katie bar the door"..."Holy mackerel!"

/ Any hockey fans out there?
HOLY COW!!! 7 - nill? The Wings were as on their game as the Avs were off.

Still a great series, but way to go Wings!!!!!!

/ Any hockey fans out there? #20  
I don't believe it. I actually felt a bit of sympathy for Patrick Roy - but I got over it.