Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World?

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
Ford Truck World is a great enthusiast site for all you Ford truck & SUV owners. It was formerly known as F-150 World before the name change. I am there VERY often. And don't dispair you Chevy & Dodge owners. It also has two new sister sites: Dodge Truck World and My Chevy Truck. They are all done by the same webmaster. There is also PT Cruiser World, Sport Truck World, and Classic Truck World. They are all a part of this webmaster's "network" of sites titled Enthusiast World. If you're interested go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.enthusiastworld.com/>Enthusiast World</A> to check these sites out. I think there may be some new enthusiast sites coming out soon. Don't hold me to that though! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #2  
<font color=blue>"I am there VERY often."</font color=blue>

Yep, that's just what I need... ANOTHER site to visit "VERY often." /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #3  
Hmmm, I clicked on the "Ford Truck World" icon, and it told me it was "Offline for Maintenance". Yet the "My Chevy Truck" icon worked fine.

Art imitates life? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #4  
I also like <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ford-trucks.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi> Ford Truck Enthusiasts </A>. I don't frequent any of the car/truck sites as much as this though. The crowds there tend to get a bit boisterous /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World?
It keeps ya busy that's for sure! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I got the same message. It should be back up now, though. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I've been there a few times, myself. It's a good site. Ford Truck World is different than the other sites. You can tell. The people there aren't as "boistrous" as some of the other sites. That's why I went there. Now granted, there are some instances where someone will post a controversial topic and start a comotion but that's not very often. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #8  
For Ford diesel truck owners, there is another great site @ <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ford-diesel.com>ford-diesel.com</A>. These guys live sleep and die Ford Diesel trucks, and believe me, they really know their stuff.

/ Any one here familiar with Ford Truck World? #9  
Yeah, unfortunatley I hang out there (ford-diesel.com) WAY too often!!!! This is some great and not-so-great info there. A lot of guys THINK they know what they are talking about so beware.