Back button

/ Back button #1  

ToadHill

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac
Am I doing something wrong? When I'm reading a thread and click on a picture after viewing I close the picture window. The thread go's back to the beginning , or top of the page and not back to the message the picture was viewed from.

Is this something new I don't remember it happening before.

/ Back button #3  
I don't know if your doing anything wrong. If you are then I have the same problem and its been like this since I joined. I just got used to scrolling back to the post I was reading.

/ Back button #5  
Yup, started after one of the BIG upgrades, and there has been multiple threads about it in the past.

Seems the best solution is to right-click the picture then select OPEN NEW TAB or WINDOW.

/ Back button #6  
Yup, started after one of the BIG upgrades, and there has been multiple threads about it in the past.

Seems the best solution is to right-click the picture then select OPEN NEW TAB or WINDOW.

Thanks for that tip:cool:

/ Back button #8  
Or just hold the CTRL key down while clicking on the pic and it opens in a new window.

or you can middle click (if you have a scroll wheel most mice count clicking with the wheel as middle clicking) on the picture and it opens in a new tab (at least for Firefox or IE7/8)

Aaron Z

/ Back button #9  
or you can middle click (if you have a scroll wheel most mice count clicking with the wheel as middle clicking) on the picture and it opens in a new tab (at least for Firefox or IE7/8)

Aaron Z

Even better

Thanks