Online Games

/ Online Games #1  
Tractor
Use and Take care of but don't own:( Ford 4600 Kubota L245 and International 250
Hey All,
Doany of you play games online, praticurly role-playing games? If you do I am on a really great one called Kallisti, it's a mix of Norse(spell) mythology, and different books like animal farm and other such things. If you are intrested the website is www.legends.dridus.com. If you start plying my name is Ebola so send me a message on there if I'm on.
Well I just thought I would share on of my hobbies with all you nice folks.
SeeYa,
Nathaniel

/ Online Games #2  
Nathaniel,
I haven't played any of those games but have heard of some of them. Is that like the old dungeons and dragons? How did you get the name Ebola?
18-64320-TractorsigK.JPG

/ Online Games
Grant,
It is sort of like Dungeons&Dragons, it has the different races and classes, for example I'm an Eldar Cleric, which for those who don't know Eldar is my race and Cleric is my class which basicaly means I'm a healer and spellcaster. I'm grouped with an elfen Warrioir who kills the enemies and I help and heal her. I'm so glad you asked about my name. Well it started in biology class where the all the students end up with nick names by the end of class and I missed a about a week and a half of class and my teacher asked on of my good friends if he knew what was wrong with me, because he knew my friend talked to me online and such, and my friend being a smart [censored] said I had Ebola and that transformed me getting nick named Ebola Boy. I thought that name was pretty silly so I just Changed it to Ebola. If you have any more questions about the game, ask here or go to the forementioned website and look my up under Ebola. After you logon and make your character just type tell Ebola then what ever you want to say to me.
Talk To Yall Later
Nathaniel

/ Online Games #4  
Wow, how fast is that CBR?

Wannabeesoninlaw had a 996 which I rode only once. I found out that all these years of accumalating common sense didn't mean squat when astraddle a crotch rocket.