If you're causcasian you're in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
If you\'re causcasian you\'re in big trouble

Our state just passed a law making English the official language for the state of Iowa. There was tremendous debate on this but it was finally made law and will go into effect on July 1st. My friend, who is one of the senators, said that the biggest debate was the projection that by the year 2014 whites will be a minority race in the United States. The push was to not have an official language and require classes to be taught in Spanish as well and to make students fluent in Spanish. I don't know about you guys but this kind of stuff just infuriates me.

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #2  
Re: If you\'re causcasian you\'re in big trouble

We (caucasians) have been enslaved to the 'other' minorities for several years. We work to support many, so why shouldn't they continue to spill out more and more kids, and then we continue to allow more and more illegals to birth and get our full support until the 'birthed' are 18, causing us to become the minority. I wonder if they will then work for us, so we can do the same? I am, and have been, infuriated for about 45 of my 60+ years. We should wake up, but not until (unless) the libs wake up too. I don't count on that happening.

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #3  

Hey,... When we become the minority then we get out rights back dont we!!!!!

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #4  

So right you are. I could go on a rant right in line with you guys but I'd more than likely p.o. some bleeding heart liberal. Isn't it interesting that the "World Government" the United Nations is slowly trying to take over this country. The UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has his bodyguards carry illegal submachine guns, while the UN wants to disarm legal citizens of the United States. While shoving our constitutional rights out the door (or up our behinds) and trying to pas UN gun sanctions, that didn't stop Kofi and Co., who reportedly went ahead and acquired the illegal assault weapons anyway. The State Department also has a problem with the illegal Annan arsenal, with a spokesman telling saying that the U.N. is not a law enforcement agency and therefore its employees are prohibited from packing such high-powered heat. Not to mention New York City, where Annan is based, supposedly has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country.
George Orwell was right...just the wrong year.

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #5  

cowboydoc,

I'm with you on this one. Been to Columbus Junction lately? IBP has more Hispanic employees than caucasian. The INS regularly deports a good share of their employees as illegals but there is never a shortage of workers.

My hope and prayer is that Vilsack is sent packing, signing this into law is an election year ploy and is sure to anger the teacher's union that put him into office.

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #6  

>>I don't know about you guys but this kind of stuff just infuriates me.

Which kind of stuff? Do you mean it infuriates you that there was any opposition to making english an official language? or are you infuriated that it was made an official language...I think you mean the former...just wanted to make sure...

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble

That it was even an issue is what makes me mad ejb. I have no problem with someone coming here LEGALLY and becoming an AMERICAN!!! It just makes me real upset though that there is the thought that we should have open doors and that America should just be a potpourri and everybody should be accomodated. The very notion that we should even consider another language is absolutely appalling to me. I say BULL. Yes at one time the country was open to everyone but this is now a nation and has been for 226 years. We no longer need to be "colonized" and there are no more frontiers that need to be settled. We've got plenty of people and we have a language, it's called English. We have our own "American" customs, holidays, etc. You don't want to speak English and you want to have your own customs, rituals, etc. then go back to the dang country that you came from and take the liberals with you. Let them try that kind of garbage in another country and see how far they get.

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble

Don't even get me started on Vilsack Pitbull, LOL!!

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #9  

It scares me...

/ If you're causcasian you're in big trouble #10  

ditto on all your posts cowboydoc. Count me in as another one of the "silent majority". (For now at least........)

Status
Not open for further replies.