Only SF would pull this stunt!

/ Only SF would pull this stunt! #41  
Re: Only SF would pull this!

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Only SF would pull this stunt! #42  

<font color=blue>"I still wonder what the clerk put on that registration form."</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif That story is worthy of telling by any preacher from any pulpit in the country! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Only SF would pull this stunt! #43  

MossRoad -

<font color=blue>"I stand in quiet respect with my hand on my daughter’s shoulder....I enjoy seeing a group of people celebrating their faith.....I don't wish them any ill will...Others' opinions might be different, and I can live with that. "</font color=blue>

While I may disagree with your beliefs on religion, hats off to your approach and attitude! The world needs more tolerant/mature/respectful individuals like yourself!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Only SF would pull this stunt! #44  

Thanks /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

When I was in Catholic high school I took a comparative religion course for a year. We were able to go to churches, synagogues, temples and other places of worship. We talked with priests, rabbis, monks, nuns, native Americans, etc… We visited too many to count. I was amazed at all of the different faiths, their beliefs, disagreements with other faiths, histories. It was a real eye opener towards tolerance.

/ Only SF would pull this stunt! #45  

MR: <font color=blue>"When I was in Catholic high school I took a comparative religion course for a year."</font color=blue>
I also took a one year comparative religion course, in college. We looked at similarities and differences between and among the Judeo-Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Shinto, Taoist, and Buddhist religions, among others. There are both similarities and differences, of course. There are also a large number of religions which we did not even identify, let alone study. Not only is the variety staggering, but it is a source of some bemusement that each religion has followers who passionately believe it to be the only true faith.
It was a fascinating course, and as you observed, it contributed to an attitude of tolerance which endures.