Tractor
Kubota B1750
I suppose I am not the only TBNer who shaves his head. Here is my process:

- I shave every 4 days or so while taking a shower
- using Mach 3 and regular soap
- Gillette aftershave gel
- once a day sun block or some other lotion - Udderly Smooth:D for instance

/ Shaving head #3  
Shaving my head would be too much trouble. I just run the Wahl hair clippers over my head cutting the hair as close as the clippers can cut it.:D Most of the time, my wife does it for me, but I can do it myself.:)

/ Shaving head #5  
TBN is getting to be a rough place.

I guess the advantage is that you never have to worry about your hair getting caught in the PTO.

/ Shaving head #7  
I guess a shaved head does save time for the phrenologists to check you out.:)

/ Shaving head #8  
As my hair line receded and bald spot on the back grew I kept my hair shorter and shorter until I kept it as short as the clippers would cut it. With so many boys and men shaving their heads and liking the look better than the balding look I had thought about doing it many times. I finally got the nerve and shaved it maybe a year ago. I shaved it practically every day using the electric shavers I already had. I shaved it while doing other business in the bathroom so didn't take any extra time. I liked it fine but did need a tobaggon more often in the winter and sometimes in bed since we keep it pretty cool. I recently got tired of messing with it and now have about six weeks growth again and have cut it once but not as short.I'll probably go back to shaving at some time.

/ Shaving head #9  
Woodchuckie: Did you mean a tuque, (pronounced: "tooook")? Up here in Canada a toboggon is a long wooden sled with front end rolled back. Used for many kids or adults to sit single file, scooting down a snow hill. Or sometimes for cargo, pulled by a dog team.

I'm trying to picture you in bed on a toboggan,....be quite an interesting bedtime ride me thinks,....? On the other hand, a French-Canadian "tuque" is much the same as a woolen "Watch-cap",...but usually a little longer and often more colourful. Now I can easily see you wearing one of these to bed,..I have worn my watch-cap to bed on very cold nights. Can you clarify please?

Sorry to Hi-jack the thread Czechsonofagun,....just didn't want this guy wearing the wrong thing to bed !!! That'd be a thread of interest: What do you wear to bed,.....on your bald head? Ha, ha! just kidding.

Shine 'er up !
. . tug

/ Shaving head #10  
Prokof: I don't have to shave my head. :eek:

A few months ago when getting a passport photo taken the photographer had to try At least three times before she got one that didn't have too much reflection from the pate!:D:D