Fireworks

/ Fireworks #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
The winery next door held their fireworks show and festival yesterday which is nice since I just drive out to the back field and watch them from my truck. This was my favorite image of all the pictures that I took.
6-166979-mvc00073-1.jpg

Attachments

• 6-166979-mvc00073-1.jpg
    6-166979-mvc00073-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 61
   / Fireworks #2  
Great picture, Robert! By the file name, I see that you caught it with your Sony.

/ Fireworks
Yup, I use the Sony for everything. The Kyocera only gets used in the camtrakker.

/ Fireworks #4  
Aren't those Mavica's great? I've got an older on (model 93, I think) that uses 3.5's and has 14X optical zoom and, outside of the cumbersome size, I love everything about it. The image quality is outstanding.

/ Fireworks
I have a DSC-D770 but am going to get the DSC-F707 as it is even better then my camera. I have people lining up to buy my 770 if I decide to sell it as I keep thinking it might be nice to keep both the 770 and 707 but who knows?

/ Fireworks #6  
Our local display was apparently put on by a guy with some kind of negative attitude. See attachment...............chim

Attachments

• 6-167318-Fireworks.jpg
    6-167318-Fireworks.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 67
   / Fireworks
When this firework went off the face was actually upside down. I rotated it 180 degrees so people can see it better. It is still amazing what they can do with explosives now.

/ Fireworks #8  
It's just math..............

My brother, the one that blows things up for construction companies, also does fireworks displays on the side. It is just a matter of shooting it to a spot in the sky at the right time. A lot easier than shooting a rocket to Mars.

/ Fireworks
All I know is they didn't teach me that in Math class. It sure would have made it more fun though.