Billing software

/ Billing software
Well I guess the majority rules. I give QB a try. We use QB at the shop take care of tracking income and expense and checking account. But never used it for billing. We have a different software (GarageKeeper) for billing, inventory, customer data base, charge accounts.

I'm sure QB isn't that hard to figure out. I'll give it a try.

Many thanks to all for the input.

/ Billing software #12  
Derek,

I guess I should have read your post completely through. I, too, agree that you should use QB if you have it available. No reason to try to design something when someone else has already done it for you. Sorry to lead you astray there! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Billing software
No problem. I have tried (need to stress "tried") access 97 to make a small data base at work. You do need to be a programer or engineer or something /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. My father has access XP. Is the XP verision easier to use or does it just due more? I do need to some day when I have extra time (right!) make a database for work. Thanks for the help.

/ Billing software #14  
Sorry! I'm still working with Access 2000 and haven't gotten up to speed on Access XP, so I'm not sure how things have changed if at all. If you ever do get around to building that database, I'll try to give you a hand. If it is a simple database it should not be very hard and shouldn't require much if any 'programming' per se.