Not much longer.

/ Not much longer. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Just not enough fell this morn to plow first snowfall this year ;)..wait for it..wait for it. :)

Last edited:
   / Not much longer. #2  
Noooooooooooo :eek::eek:

We had just enough to make the grass half white from 8am to 10am, then it all disappeared.
Dave.

/ Not much longer.
You being from cold snowy state I'm surprised Dave..."Noooooooooooo" ;)

/ Not much longer. #5  
Can you guys arrange to keep that south of the border for another month? My new lawn needs more time - - - :D

/ Not much longer. #6  
Can you guys arrange to keep that south of the border for another month? My new lawn needs more time - - - :D

A couple inches of snow would be good for your new lawn, keeps it warm and out of the dessicating cold air. Don't know exactly when it happened, but the memory on my in/out thermometer stored a low of 18 deg. That just isn't right for mid-October.

Dave.

/ Not much longer. #7  
A couple inches of snow would be good for your new lawn, keeps it warm and out of the dessicating cold air.

Hi Dave, actually I have heard that, just don't like the snow idea right now! :p. And even though cold air has dessicating properties, it has rained here almost every day for the past month! :rolleyes: We haven't really had our Indian Summer yet. I'd love a couple of warm sunny days to take a last run in the convertible.

/ Not much longer. #8  
We haven't really had our Indian Summer yet. I'd love a couple of warm sunny days to take a last run in the convertible.

Ian, there's something about that beautiful red maple leaf in your signature that makes me want to take a trip up to the northeast. If I could have our Texas weather and your beautiful fall colors, I'd be in heaven. I guess I'll just have to accept being in "almost" heaven.;):D

/ Not much longer. #9  
Ian, there's something about that beautiful red maple leaf in your signature that makes me want to take a trip up to the northeast. If I could have our Texas weather and your beautiful fall colors, I'd be in heaven. I guess I'll just have to accept being in "almost" heaven.;):D

Jim, this is indeed a beautiful time of the year! I think we're at the peak of color right now. That leaf was in my driveway asking to be photographed, so I put it on the hood of my car and I agree, it looks as good as a photo as it did in my yard! :)

/ Not much longer. #10  
yep, the leaves are all falling and the frosts are getting harder. Let it snow..... let it snow.... let it snooooooooooowwwwwwwww.