Wish List

/ Wish List #1  

Ozarker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1500D
Here is a meaningless exercise but one that might help others make buying decisions.

If you won the lottery tomorrow and money was not a factor in deciding what tractor to get, what would you buy next week? Assume that the dealer of your dream tractor was located just down the road.

/ Wish List #2  
John Deere 6410 with a new 15' Rhino Flexwing mower

/ Wish List #3  
Better yet, if money was no object. I'd go for a complete New Holland dealership.

/ Wish List #4  
I'd go to Kodiak's dealership, 'cause I just know he'd give me one heck of a deal (even though money is no object), and I'd have him put me on a TC40D.

/ Wish List #5  
Garry I'd be glad to set you up on a new TC40D. Now will that be with or without Cab/Air. In fact you you by that sweet little 40, by 8:00 pm, and we'll throw in a brand new TC24D at only 7% above MSRP, in fact you bring the wife in wearing a pink dress and we'll throw in a canopy.

Come on down to the sweetest little o'l tractor shop ya ever did see. Remember this is Kodiak and my dog Snot. Be sure and bring the younguns, ya hear.

This has been a unpaid advertisement by That Durned Advertising Agency.
Subject to supplies on hand.

/ Wish List #6  
I just knew a fellow TBN'er would come through! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

What a deal. Heck, since money is no object, I'll go 10% over MSRP on the 24. You gotta make a living too, right? Maybe Snot needs a new dog house. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I'll also make sure to tell all of my friends to go to Kodiak's and see his Snot! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Wish List #7  
Snot is really a good ol dog. You should see him run. Run Snot Run!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Wish List #8  
I am perfectly happy with the L3010. But since we are shopping, lets pick up a dozzer for the heavy duty work, I saw a nice Kubota excavator at the dealer the other day so lets get that, an ATV to scoot around and check on things, and just for grins, a hot air balloon to get an airial view of the projects.

O yea.. 3 more L3010s each with it's own implement so I don't have to attach, detach anymore.

GS

/ Wish List #9  
Forget the tractor...already have one of these. I'd get a Caterpiller or Kubota dozer that'll pop trees out of hedgerows in a heart beat and which could do some real serious land clearing. You know....those types of dozers that cost about a $100K or more.