Made in the USA

/ Made in the USA #121  
You are correct but there are more production lines in WA than just the 787 they are still taxed on their other production. Transportation is big as they had $30 per hour truck drivers wasting time idling on freeways. There are also a lot more jobs created in WA than the 800 Boeing employee jobs

/ Made in the USA #122  
I went looking for an existing thread to post to..... funny enough this is WA again :thumbsup:.

I'd stayed away from the cheapy mounts, and finally picked up a decent Ram cell phone mount. Went with the Xgrip, as I want it for a couple of things.

A very good quality mount, at a price I consider reasonable.

RAM-HOL-UN7BU

RAM Cradle Holder - Universal X-Gripョ Cell Phone Holder with 1" Ball

RAM-B-166U

RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup with Double Socket Arm and Diamond Base Adapter; Overall Length: 6.75

Buying those 2 pn's gave me an extra diamond-plate mount ball (may use it later), which was lower cost at that retailer than building it up with discrete parts.

Didn't read from the beginning of thread... Ram may have been mentioned before.

Rgds, D.

/ Made in the USA
Yep, I have Ram mounts in my shopping cart right now over on fleabay. It's the handlebar kit for my Droid & DRZ400 so I can hit the national forrest trails this spring/summer.

/ Made in the USA #124  
Yep, I have Ram mounts in my shopping cart right now over on fleabay. It's the handlebar kit for my Droid & DRZ400 so I can hit the national forrest trails this spring/summer.

Now, there's a good test of any mechanical part !

And.... a great use of personal downtime :thumbsup:

If this Ram product stands up as well as I think it will, I'll be ordering more.

Rgds, D.

/ Made in the USA #125  
Channellocks........made in Meadville, Pa........just bought some!!:thumbsup:

/ Made in the USA
Here are more; I have kinda gotten into rehabbing old Coleman lanterns & stoves. Fortunately, the Coleman Fuel(white gas/naptha) lanterns including the kerosene model are still made in Wichita KS. I plan on buying a new 639C700 kero lantern as a Christmas present to MYself :)

/ Made in the USA #127  
Here are more; I have kinda gotten into rehabbing old Coleman lanterns & stoves. Fortunately, the Coleman Fuel(white gas/naptha) lanterns including the kerosene model are still made in Wichita KS. I plan on buying a new 639C700 kero lantern as a Christmas present to MYself :)

I rebuilt my Dad's old Coleman stove that I grew up with, after he passed on. Both products are great for camping and emergency use. Considering how old the design is, the light output off those lanterns still impresses me.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the laterns are still domestically made. :thumbsup:

Rgds, D.

/ Made in the USA #129  
Decided to treat myself to a new hammer:

Attachments

• hammer.jpg
    hammer.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 98